Wednesday 21 September 2011

9 key screen shots of Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks



Shot 1: This is the first clip of the band and it sets the tone of the song and type of music. It is impatant to see the key musicians of a band.

Shot 2: This shot introduces the main singer, which is esseutal as he is the main face of the band.

Shot 3: This is the first time you see the whole group, in the background there is an urban city scene. I would like to use outdor shots in my music video.

Shot 4: Shot looking in from a distance, it is focusing on the importance of the drummer. It is like looking trough a window at a character.

Shot 5: A sditory shot which could suggert loneleness and this type of should may be wetal in ny vidio.

Shot 6: This Shot inspires me the most because it is on a beach, it is really gray (almost black and white) and it is this type of seting I would like to create in my video.

Shot 7:  A dramatic picture which craty atmosphere.

Shot 8:  The shows close up detail wich i will have same of in my video.

Shot 9: This is the last clip in the song.  

No comments:

Post a Comment