Wednesday 12 October 2011

5 Sections from my video


This is a main sceen where the boy is standing on the beach looking out to sea, every time in the song it says 'Hey there Delilah' I will use this clip. It is important because it is all about the boy looking arcoss the seas to where his girlfriend is now. 

 This is a Flashback of when they were together; this is important because it is the last memory of them together both of them have.  

 Through out the song I am going to have clips of them on their own, here is a clip of the boy on his own walking through the dunes. I will have other clips of him on his own like going back to the bench where they had there last moments togther.

 This is the girl on her own - she will probably be sitting on another bench - in a built up area far away from the beach and many miles across the sea from her former boyfriend.

StoryBoard


 


This is my story board, it will use this to plan out my video. I have put on it when each of the picture/clip ends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment